iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Tupper Lake, NY

Started by Chuck White, July 05, 2015, 07:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck White

Anyone going to the Annual Tupper Lake, Woodsmens Days next weekend 11, 12, & 13 July?

I'll be going, I'm thinking Saturday.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Chuck White

Well, I went, got my stuff I ordered from Wood-Mizer Hannibal, looked around some, then went home.

Not a lot there yet, got there just after the parade!

Surprised no-one else from here attended.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

4x4American

And here I thought it was next weekend!

I'm planning on going to the Boonville Woodsmens Days this August though
Boy, back in my day..

Chuck White

Quote from: 4x4American on July 12, 2015, 10:33:44 PM
And here I thought it was next weekend!

I'm planning on going to the Boonville Woodsmens Days this August though

Tupper Lake Woodsmensdays is always on the second weekend of July!

Seems to be less and less there each year.

I always order W-M parts and pick them up at the show, saves a few $$$$.

4x4American

Seems like a good idea.  What'd ya get anything good?
Boy, back in my day..

Chuck White

Box of blades, boot like the one on the swing motor for the debarker, to put on the blade guide in/out motor, a new boot for the debarker circuit breaker, a brush kit for the blade guide in/out motor.

Couple of W-M ink pens, and a couple of log & lumber scales.

4x4American

Good deal!  Are you going to go to the Boonville show?
Boy, back in my day..

Chuck White

No, not this year.

I go to Tupper Lake every year and try to make Boonville every three years.

The Boonville show is a lot bigger than the one at Tupper Lake, but then it's more centrally located too.

Thank You Sponsors!