iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Server problems tonight

Started by Jeff, September 15, 2004, 08:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

from about 10 to 11. I think I got them worked out. I'm tired and going to bed now!  I have been waiting for my reboot command to take hold but it has not as yet. Usually after rebooting the server time is off and I have to reset it. When thats off,  the forum is screwy because the time will be yesterday but posts were made today! So, in da middle of the night, time may go wacko, if so I'll fix it at 4;30 when I get up. Nightall!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

VA-Sawyer

It seems to be OK now.  For now the time is correct.
VA-Sawyer
P.S. Good Night Jeff !  ;)

jtmccallum

Thanks Jeff, I been busy all day and needed my daily FFix. :)
John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

etat

Well I'll be danged.  I thought it was my computers fault.  Was ready to bounce it off of the wall, (well maybe I wouldn't a went that far). Fla. done tole me I was gonna hate it, and he's right, I already do.
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

SwampDonkey

Here have one of these here Marry Jane candy kisses and forget all about it. :D :D

Can only get these dang things around Halloween time.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!