iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ribs,

Started by drobertson, July 04, 2015, 05:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Well I gotta say I've eaten some of WDH's grilling wonders. Very good eaten....but don't ask questions......
to many secrets.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

drobertson

Ask no secrets, and you'll hear no lies ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

drobertson

Having the son in law cook some ribs up for us, he brines in some kinda apple brine, then racks them up low and slow, bone pulling good,

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Magicman

That is a new one on me.   ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

We usually cook up around 4-6 racks of ribs like Raider Bill's pic (post #7) through the course of the summer and maybe 2 during the Winter!

Never had a complaint yet!  8)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

LeeB

If there is any left over, they do freeze well. I had a nice meal of bbq ribs just before I left to come back to work that had been in the freezer. Had to get my pork fix in before I left.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

drobertson

Quote from: LeeB on July 24, 2015, 07:29:27 AM
If there is any left over, they do freeze well. I had a nice meal of bbq ribs just before I left to come back to work that had been in the freezer. Had to get my pork fix in before I left.
They do freeze well, although these only made it to the next days lunch ;D  the perfect rib samich

Chuck White

Yup, the left-overs are even good cold!

They go well in the sawmill lunch box!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

caveman

Cooked a few slabs yesterday afternoon along with some beans and potatoes.  We ate some leftovers tonight. I agree with Raider Bill about using a paper towel or a napkin to remove the membrane-makes the job much easier.

Caveman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

This is exactly what I would expect from a caveman.  musteat_1 musteat_1 musteat_1 musteat_1 musteat_1
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

I'd say da caveman cooked ah meal.   food6
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

21incher

I start with some good meaty baby backs, remove the membrane, put a coating of Janes crazy salt, and then a coating of Tony Cachere's creole seasoning. Indirect cook them with medium heat and 2 good size chunks of hickory for about 2 hours.

:)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

caveman

Those look plumb larruping. old saying.
Caveman

Raider Bill

I like Janes Crazy salt too. They also have a crazy pepper but I have problems finding it sometimes.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

21incher

Quote from: Raider Bill on August 19, 2015, 07:52:28 AM
I like Janes Crazy salt too. They also have a crazy pepper but I have problems finding it sometimes.
It seems that the only way to get the 9.5 oz size anymore is to buy it at Amazon. They have the pepper also. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

drobertson

Larapinn?   gotta laugh, heard this for years still don't know how to spell it, but the funny part is a good ole boy always called it Larking! :D  we laughed and laughed over this and still do, in fact we call it Larking good now :D :D :D he don't think it's that funny any more :D :D :D  and them ribs are worthy of any good description!

Thank You Sponsors!