iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Promotion

Started by Jamie_C, June 30, 2015, 02:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie_C

Starting a new job today, the company I work for has promoted me from an operator to supervisor. Today will be a training/orientation day with my outgoing supervisor and then I will be looking after the crew.

I will be responsible for block layout, employee supervision and some trucking coordination for a crew consisting of 2 feller bunchers, 4 processors and 2 forwarders. Currently that will be a crew of 15 operators with a wide variety of personalities. The first few days will be nerve wracking but I'm looking forward to the challenge.

petefrom bearswamp

Congrats.
Best of luck in your new job
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

HiTech

Congrats...hope all works out for you.

barbender

Congratulations! That sounds like quite a transition, good luck with all the personalities ;)
Too many irons in the fire

clww

Congratulations to you! 8)
That's a big step, and even bigger responsibilities to go along with. :new_year:
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Ron Scott

~Ron

Ken

I hope you enjoy your new position in the company.   Hopefully the crew has been together for some time and works well together.   Good luck
Lots of toys for working in the bush

mills

Now the headaches begin.  :D

Good luck in your new position.

lopet

If you don't like the way a operator runs his equipment you can always pull him out of his seat and show him how it's done . :D  Good luck
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

Thank You Sponsors!