iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ipad

Started by bates, June 24, 2015, 08:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bates

I can only upload from pic?  Not iPad?

bates

That is, upload pics from pc (auto correct),  not iPad?

shakebone

I have had a heck of a time trying to upload photos I can't believe the forum can't accept jpeg or png images in today's world if you figure it out let me know !
Lt40 super desiel , LT 35 hyd , New Holland ls 180 , Case 75xt ,
So many logs so little time.

shakebone

I use a tablet also don't even own a computer anymore!

beenthere

It is possible to use the iPad. And not too difficult when I did it, as I recall.

And the pics that load are .jpg format to start with.

For me, .png are huge files.

shakebone
Are you following the primer in the "Home" index?
Apparently the .png don't work, as can't view your .png files in your gallery.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Dave H.

all mine are uploaded from my tablet. when you choose upload select" picture" then my tablet asks from camera or document. i have to upload as a document.

Ianab

I will have a play with the daughters Ipad later this evening. I'm sure it can be done, but I will check if there are any obvious tricks or traps.
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Jeff

Quote from: shakebone on June 24, 2015, 09:57:21 PM
I have had a heck of a time trying to upload photos I can't believe the forum can't accept jpeg or png images in today's world if you figure it out let me know !

Obviously by looking at any photo you have posted with those black backgrounds taking up most of the image, and your last statement, you have never bothered to read any tutorial or ask for help and have no clue.

pngs are not allowed as images because the file sizes for them are huge. Png's are normally only used for icons and small web graphics, not photos.  jpeg is jpg and both are allowed.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

shakebone

Jeff I have read and the only way I can get them to post is with that background I try to convert them to a document and that's what I get i t always tells me jpeg is not supported

Jeff

Then you haven't read. You do not use the attachments link. You use the click here to add photos to post.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Mooseherder

Thank You Sponsors!