iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Father's Day

Started by Magicman, June 21, 2015, 09:31:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Happy Father's day to all of you Dads. 

Our oldest Daughter & SIL visited us at the Cabin yesterday.  The other Daughter and also Marty will be here this afternoon.  Father's Day is special when you have children that are close.  Marty just called while I was writing this.   ;D   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Thanks Mr. Davis, and I too extend the warmest Happy Fathers' Day wishes to all the Dads out there, this one for me is a Little bitter sweet, home alone, kids all gone, My wife is in Wisconsin baby sitting our first grand daughter while our daughter gets back to work. So yard work, maybe some fishing later, and some smoked pork butt roast, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

samandothers

Thank you for the wishes and to you too! 

Will not see them this weekend but soon.  I know they are thinking of me.  I know I think of my dad on this day and reflect on good memories! 

sandsawmill14

hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

sawguy21

A little bittersweet here too. Dad left us 41 years ago, mom 11 years ago today. Hard to think of them without a tear, they left me with so many memories.
I have two wonderful step children, I could not ask for better relationships, who have blessed me with four special grand daughters so Father's day has some real meaning for me
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

gimpy

Gotta Share. Been milling some logs into lumber. Wife stole a few pieces of the outcast remnants. Would not share what she was going to do with it. Told me to mind my own business. Had me help cut pieces that made no since to me. Would not let me help with whatever she was building.

Surprise! Just got my Fathers Day present. She made me a shelf to keep the junk (contents) from my pants pockets on in our bedroom. First thing she's ever created out of wood and it was for me on "my day."

Son and daughter are here to help her give it to me.

I am truly a very lucky man.
Gimpy old man
Lucky to have a great wife
John Deere 210LE tractor w/Gannon Box

Thank You Sponsors!