iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timberjack 230

Started by Scott Garrett, June 19, 2015, 10:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Garrett

Engine cranks and runs but will not rev up. It also is blowing black smoke and soot. It has been sitting and not run for about 5 years

If you love your freedom,thank a veteran.

ga jones

380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

Scott Garrett

Scott Garrett

By the way that sure is a good looking truck you got there Ga jones

kiko

Sounds like air restriction.  Check the air filter and air pipe.  Also check where air pipe  attaches to blower.  Look for shut off to be closed and make sure screen there is not stopped up with a birds nest or acorns ect.

Scott Garrett

I'll check it out. I pulled the valve cover and made sure the injectors were not sticking. Took the governer linkage off and tried to throttle it up by hand and it keep dying. Good to hear from another Georgia boy! Thanks

coxy

air filter or the emergency shut off tripped

ga jones

Sounds like the emergency shut off kicked. Thank you Scott
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

Scott Garrett

Reset the blower shut off and she fired right up! Thanks for all the info you guys rock!

tantoy

Cool, easy fix, but for some reason I think you would be better with a Garrett skidder?
1968 Garrett 20 Skidder
1991 Ford 1920 Tractor/Loader
2000 Takeuchi tb135 Excavator
Stihl 020, 041 Super, 084
Husqvarna 61, 181SE, 357XP

ga jones

As long as u don't need a part specific to garret!!! Good luck.... believe me can car tree farmer is hard enough

Scott Garrett

Lol! Tantoy  I would love to find an old garrett skidder badge. It would look awesome on my old jack

Scott Garrett

That is a great looking skidder Tantoy you did an awesome job!

Thank You Sponsors!