iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

@PostonLT40HD cameo?

Started by SawyerBrown, June 18, 2015, 04:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SawyerBrown

David, I guess you don't like to toot your own horn (not that one of your horns would toot anyway), but isn't that you in the Direct TV commercial with the hot ... horse, and Hannah Davis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YF6mtOJ0dI

Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Yes that was me but it wasn't horns I was tooting.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Chuck White

That's the first thing I thought too, Pete.

We were just getting used to the girl and the horse and then, in comes David!  ;D
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Chuck White on June 19, 2015, 09:28:53 AM
That's the first thing I thought too, Pete.

We were just getting used to the girl and the horse and then, in comes David!  ;D

:D :D :D :D :D Good 1 Chuck!  :D :D :D :D :D

gww

I never liked horses, I have always liked girls, the last goat I had you couldn't turn your back on. 

I do wonder if a certain goat ever thinks of the part in that old song "charly brown" where it says "Whys everybody allways picking on me?"
Cheers
gww

samandothers

'He's gonna get caught just you wait and see!'

goose63

Was he smoking in the boys room ? :D
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Peter Drouin

There are animals on tv, All I saw was two big  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

SawyerBrown

Quote from: Peter Drouin on June 19, 2015, 09:27:11 PM
There are animals on tv, All I saw was two big  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :D :D

Waves?   ;D
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WV Sawmiller

I saw it and almost called the ASPCA about that goat being tied down so he has to stay in the surf. if you know anything about goats you know he did not stay in the water by choice.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Holmes

Quote from: WV Sawmiller on June 20, 2015, 08:25:01 AM
   I saw it and almost called the ASPCA about that goat being tied down so he has to stay in the surf. if you know anything about goats you know he did not stay in the water by choice.
It was by choice, just waiting for the buoys to float over  :)
Think like a farmer.

Thank You Sponsors!