iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Video at the Sawmill

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, June 14, 2015, 10:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

My brother filmed a pretty good music video at the sawmill. These guys are good.
They're sitting on a BIG Cedar log.

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/130599515" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Hilltop366

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Holmes

That is very good. I enjoyed the song :)
Think like a farmer.

Peter Drouin

Nice, But I was thinking sitting on the log covered with Chiggers. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

WDH

That is simply awesome.  Made my day and touched the heart. 

Thank you, David. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

MartyParsons

Hello,
Thanks for posting!
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

Percy

smiley_clapping Nice!! smiley_clapping
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Bill Gaiche

Very well done in a great setting. That is one big cedar. bg

Mooseherder

mesquite buckeye

Thanks Goat. ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

boscojmb

smiley_clapping All I can say is WOW!  smiley_clapping
John B.

Log-Master LM4

redprospector

I really enjoyed that. Thanks for posting it.
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Left Coast Chris

Some talented off spring!   Thanks for the heart warming post.    Too bad the owner of the back drop didn't join in......  :)
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Peter Drouin

Quote from: Left Coast Chris on June 16, 2015, 12:43:09 AM
Some talented off spring!   Thanks for the heart warming post.    Too bad the owner of the back drop didn't join in......  :)

The last thing we need is singing goat  :D :D :D :D ;D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

WDH

It was fine just like it was  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

........and the home.....of tha.......BRAVE.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

That looks like the beginning of another malfunction.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

CHARLIE

Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Ga Mtn Man

Thanks for posting that David.  Brought a tear to my eye.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

gimpy

I didn't want to make any rush decisions so I had to watch/listen to it a couple dozen times to decide.

Extremely talented and a joy to listen to.

Should make a few parents very proud.
Gimpy old man
Lucky to have a great wife
John Deere 210LE tractor w/Gannon Box

customsawyer

I was finally able to get on a fast computer and watch it. It was well worth watching and thanks for sharing. I always appreciate the time that people put into these videos.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

giant splinter

Thanks David,
Very nice  8)
roll with it

Thank You Sponsors!