iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

lube pump

Started by jaciausa, June 09, 2015, 08:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaciausa

Today's problem seems to be the lube pump. Can't find fuse, Lt 40 Super 2005 from book description.

Magicman

There are a row of breakers under the long panel on the lower front of the control box.  I think 4 screws remove the panel.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

jaciausa

Thanks, i found those but only one is an accessory fuse,and  it is not tripped. Instructions for a back up drip system seems to be what i need now.

jcbrotz

There is a automotive type fuse in the lubemizer panel on the right side of your control panel. At least there is on mine.
2004 woodmizer lt40hd 33hp kubota, Cat 262B skidsteer and way to many tractors to list. www.Brotzmanswoodworks.com and www.Brotzmanscenturyfarm.com

Nomad

If you're talking about a lubemizer pump, mine has 2 4amp fuses in the lubemizer box.  Both of them need to be intact.
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Magicman

And there is one labeled F1 inside of my LubeMizer box.  The F2 is probably hiding.  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

jaciausa

Thanks everyone. That is where i found them! The electrical diagram was not very accurate as to where these fuses are. I blew 1 more after replacing and now i believe it is time to order a new pump, or head. i just got to remember how much i saved buying this used mill! Probably lose a week more before i get part. Sawing time lost is starting to add up fast.

drobertson

run an auxiliary gravity drip line by passing the pump until the parts come in. 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Nomad

Quote from: jaciausa on June 10, 2015, 12:13:20 AM
Thanks everyone. That is where i found them! The electrical diagram was not very accurate as to where these fuses are. I blew 1 more after replacing and now i believe it is time to order a new pump, or head. i just got to remember how much i saved buying this used mill! Probably lose a week more before i get part. Sawing time lost is starting to add up fast.

Yeah...  Last time I blew one of those fuses it cost me a new pump too. :'(
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

jaciausa

Got new pump today. The only problem is the big crack in bottom of case.

Thank You Sponsors!