iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday, David Poston

Started by Brucer, June 07, 2015, 08:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brucer

Only 59 years old. You're just a kid ;D.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Magicman

But it took 59 years 'cause looking like him ain't easy.  He is still a work in progress,   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

redprospector

1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on June 07, 2015, 09:16:30 PM
But it took 59 years 'cause looking like him ain't easy.  He is still a work in progress,   :o

I give to the AGS every year. Sooner or later, the American Goat Society will come up with a cure Magic.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

ellmoe

Happy Birthday, old man!  ;)
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Thanks Y'all....I agree with Brucer.  :D

Magicman

You need some Purple Drank with them cookies.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jim_Rogers

Hope you had a better day than I had.

Happy birthday.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jim_Rogers on June 07, 2015, 09:50:35 PM
Hope you had a better day than I had.

Jim Rogers

What's wrong Jim?  say_what

Jim_Rogers

From my face book post:

QuoteOf all the bone head things I could have done. I dropped my cell phone into the toilet while helping mother in the bathroom. I hope my insurance plan is paid up.

Jim Rogers
PS. don't bother to tell me to put it in a bowl of rice. We don't have any rice here, and all the stores are closed.
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

thecfarm

That is why I keep the grits that Magicman gave. I would hate to waste rice to dry out a phone.
Oh yea,POSTON,Happy Birthday.  :)
And by the way,Purple drink,Purple dress??    say_what

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Thanks Ray.  :) ( you're cruel )  :D :D :D :D :D

Hey Jim...since you dropped it in water.....I have heard if you now dunk it in alcohol it might help.
Know joke, I have heard this but never tried it.  :)

I heard the alcohol dries it out. Talking about rubbing alcohol not Purple Drank.  ;D

****I wonder if this is where the term "dropped call" came from? *****  running-doggy

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Texas Ranger on June 07, 2015, 10:33:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFxevtGW0k0

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Have not seen this 1 Tex. Of course its a different species.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Den Socling

I hope you had a good day you old goat.  :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Den Socling on June 07, 2015, 10:52:26 PM
I hope you had a good day you old goat.  :D

You always make me laugh Den.  :D Thanks Buddy!

redbeard

Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

SawyerBrown

Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

:D :D :D :D :D :D Y'all are getting the hang of it now!

r.man

Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Thank You Sponsors!