iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2015 Forestry Forum Pigroast RSVP topic.

Started by Jeff, June 03, 2015, 08:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

OneWithWood

Due to an unforeseen circumstance Linnea and I will not be joining the fun this year.
The count drops back to 32.  :(
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

WmFritz

Sorry we're going to miss you two, Robert.
Vicki and I will push it back to 34.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Weekend_Sawyer

Sorry to hear you will not be there Robert.

Come on Dan!

Jon, my buddy Gerald, my brother Chris and associated biker chicks plan to attend. That's 3 bikes and 5 people.

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Weekend_Sawyer

Unfortunately Diane says she cannot make it. I'm applying some serious arm twisting.
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

customsawyer

Not sure where the count is but I think I make it 40.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Burlkraft

Keri and I will be there. Really looking forward to going as this past year has been anudder tough one.

Why not just 1 pain free day?

Magicman

Oh Wow my Friend.  Pat and I are looking forward to seeing you and meeting Keri.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

julio

If you put your finger in your ear and scratch, it sounds like PacMan.

WDH

Us Southern boys will gang up on the Northern boys. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Cedarman

Seeing that there is a need for a few more northerners, I plan on coming.
Ian, Claire, and young Brantley are also coming as of now.
#s 48
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

WDH

Cedarman,

You are worth at least two Northerners  :D.

okmulch

Look out! , All the Newton boys will be there this year. Add me, my son Cade and son Cooper, makes total
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Cedarman

Danny, I know I need to lose weight, but I didn't think I needed to lose that much.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Jeff

Quote from: okmulch on June 17, 2015, 07:50:56 AM
Look out! , All the Newton boys will be there this year. Add me, my son Cade and son Cooper, makes total

Please bring Fig, he is my favorite. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SawyerBrown

Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

Okrafarmer

I would like to go, but don't count me yet.  :)
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Ron Scott

~Ron

DR_Buck

This is beginning to turn into quite a party.     smile_banjoman smiley_hillbilly_tub_base smiley_fiddler     I'm really looking forward to making up there again this year to visit with some old friends and meet some new ones.   smiley_blue_bounce
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

WDH

Magicman

I talked with Dave, and we have our camping reservations at Hidden Hill Family Campground again this year.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DR_Buck

Room is confirmed at the Lakeside.   Decided not to drag the camper up this year.    Arriving late Thursday night.  Will be over to help get things ready Friday.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

sparks

\"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.\" Abraham Lincoln

gspren

I just called and made reservations at Hidden Hill campground. One of my neighbors said "all the way to Michigan for a pig roast, we have pig roasts in PA" to which I replied "but we don't have blueberry waffle cone ice cream" that's worth the drive. I really hope we have the ice cream. 8)
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Thank You Sponsors!