iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2015 Forestry Forum Pigroast RSVP topic.

Started by Jeff, June 03, 2015, 08:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: stanwelch on July 27, 2015, 10:07:45 PM
But, my 9 year old grandson from South Carolina came to Michigan for his first visit without the rest of the family. I am leaving Thursday to take him back South

Wave at me on the road. I'm leaving Thursday morning from South Carolina for the PR.  smiley_wavy
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

DR_Buck

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on July 27, 2015, 10:15:07 PM

Wave at me on the road. I'm leaving Thursday morning from South Carolina for the PR.  smiley_wavy

I guess I better not slow down too much otherwise I might get "goat butted" on the way north.   We'll be leaving out of Northern VA early Thursday morning.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Weekend_Sawyer

My brother Chris and I and associated lady friends will be wheels on the pavement Thursday afternoon!

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

chet

As of this morning , 0% chance of rain for Friday & Saturday.  ;)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

Don't Jinx us Yooperboy! ;)

I've never been able to figure out why more Michigan members do not come. We have a bunch of them within an hour or two drive that post but have never bothered to take the opportunity to come meet other members at least one time. Their loss.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

I would be there if I was about 18 hours closer.  ;D The food alone would draw me in.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

:)  Today will be our second of three days traveling.   move_it
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Corley5

We've got a Michigan Farm Bureau event at Crystal Mountain Resort this weekend.  I volunteered and was registered before I realized it was PR Weekend.  Have a good time everyone 8) 8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I would like to meet more Michigan folks.....
I would just like to sit and listen to Y'ALL TALK.  :D :D :D

Jeff

Two special things this weekend.

Friday night is a Blue Moon. The next Blue Moon won't appear until 2018. The moon rises around 9 PM here that evening and it is supposed to be a great night.

Saturday.  Saturday is Tammy and my 35th wedding anniversary. :)

Hilltop366

Quote from: thecfarm on July 28, 2015, 08:22:11 AM
I would be there if I was about 18 hours closer.  ;D The food alone would draw me in.

Thats not bad, 26 hours on google map for me, then I got to come back.

Tam-i-am

Quote from: thecfarm on July 28, 2015, 08:22:11 AM

You can ride with us if you promise to not eat all the Logrite brownies.  :D   We are leaving Thursday evening.  Do you think you can get to CT by then?
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Texas Ranger

will there video coverage this year for we less fortunate creatures?
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

bama20a

I know I won't get to make the PR,But HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JEFF & TAMMY.
It is better to ask forgiveness than permission

pigman

I won't be there until Saturday morning instead of the usual Friday night :(. I will be spending Friday night in Auburn , Mi with my daughter and my four grandkids I haven't seen since last year's Pig Roast.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

beenthere

Pigman
That will be a fun time for you.
Now, mind you,  don't talk yourself out so's you have nothin to say on Saturday. ;)   ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

stihltoomany

Wish I could make the roast. Sounds like a real good time. Maybe next year.
Way too many saws, mostly STIHL
Bobcat S650, Bobcat 331 excavator Bobcat A770
and other dirt toys
Looking for hyd bandsaw mill, Timberking used maybe? NOT anymore!
WoodMizer LT40 super

WmFritz

Quote from: stihltoomany on July 28, 2015, 10:51:00 PM
Wish I could make the roast. Sounds like a real good time. Maybe next year.

Jeff and Tammy put so much time and effort in to these Pig Roast's, I don't know how they do it. I'd need a month to recover.

~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

WmFritz

Quote from: Jeff on June 03, 2015, 07:55:10 PM
We're (sorry Tammy) I'm getting older and tireder Don't let "next year" be your excuse for not coming, cause eventually, there has to be a time where there can't be a next year.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

thecfarm

Tamiam,I can make it to CT by Thursday night easy. BUT,the promise not to eat the Logrite browines, is a deal breaker.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Gadrock

Supposed to depart noonish on Thursday for a long drive to the PR. hopefully the departure will not be interrupted, but business is calling my name. Would you believe it....all my employees are crying to work! Nearer to Friday they will be crying to go home. I will not be near though.

And should I not be able to make it this year...I am now giving thanks to the anniversary gang...hoping you guys have many more.

David G

carry on...and on...and on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I just went and picked up the rental ride we will be driving to the PR.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE: The suv has VIRGINIA tags on it.

So PLEASE.....if any of you have something against  Virginia people.......DON'T SHOOT!

Its just the Goat from South Carolina.  smiley_curtain_peek

Note: I turned down a Cadillac with Texas tags.  :D :D :D

Nomad

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on July 29, 2015, 05:38:01 PM
I just went and picked up the rental ride we will be driving to the PR.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE: The suv has VIRGINIA tags on it.

So PLEASE.....if any of you have something against  Virginia people.......DON'T SHOOT!

Its just the Goat from South Carolina.  smiley_curtain_peek

Note: I turned down a Cadillac with Texas tags.  :D :D :D

Just a friendly warning to da goat.  My Ram 2500 Hates other goats.  It doesn't give warnings, either.  Especially to goats in disguise in rental cars!!! :D
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Thank You Sponsors!