iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sweatshirts?  Didn't know they existed!  

Started by Paschale, September 12, 2004, 12:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paschale

Well, who knew there were FF T-shirts and sweatshirts.  I knew about the hats, cuz I got one, but this is cool!  Check it out!

http://www.cafepress.com/forestry

I'm gonna be ordering me one of them thar sweatshirts!

Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Kirk_Allen

OK, I always think there is more to it than meets the eye?  

Does Jeff know about this site?  

It wouldnt be the first time someone simply took anothers name and logo and tried to profit from it.  I pray that is not the case, as I dont think they want to be on the recieving end if thats what they did.

Kirk

Jeff

Yes, I set it up a long long time ago. There used to be a link at the bottom of the forum that at some point wasinadvertantly lost to the "Forestry Forum Store". Nobody ever used it. It was on there over 2 years and I think woodman ordered a hat and that was it. Its a pretty cool service but at the time I though pricey. I can set the prices to anything over what they charge. I set everything at cost, where I would make zero but the prices were still kinda up there. Yes, its a valid business and they seem to have pretty good stuff OTHER then the hats. I am pretty paticular on hats and these dont make the cut.

If you want to order something, yes, its legit.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Well, I decided to do a little editing to the prices. I added a buck or so on most. I decided anything this thing might make we could put towards deferring costs of the next pig roast. I could always use another 5 bucks! :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

Ok, now where's the PayPal Donation button for the next piggy roast? :D :D

Shame on me, just one of them moments. ;)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Paschale

Support the Pig Roast!  Buy a Sweatshirt!   Tell all your friends!  8)

Fla._Deadheader

SWEATSHIRTS ???  We needs T shirts and SUMMER time hats. Them winter time hats is causin me to lose what little hair I have left  ::) ::)  Sure makes the brain matter boil on a hot day  ::) ::) ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

SwampDonkey

Neva heard of a cap makin ya lose your hair, might be more to do with dad or grandpa. ;)

As for commenting on the boiling brain matter I'll just  :-X ;)

:D :D :D

Furby

I meet people all the time that say "you are gonna be bald if ya keep wearing a cap".
Sometimes I wonder where they come up with this stuff.  ::)

Paschale, for a minute I thought this thread was about the current weather around here!  ;D

Paschale

Yeah...it's been stinkin' hot, so why am I thinkin' about sweatshirts anyway?   ::)  

Well...I've been seeing some of the leaves start changing colors, which is a sign that cooler nights are on the way.  Fall's my favorite time of year, and I'm thinking fall and winter are some of the best times to be out in the shop.  Get the old woodstove fired up, and go to town, or just putz around.  So I started thinking bout appropriate gear for working in the shop in fall and winter...what better than a FF sweatshirt?  

8)

SwampDonkey

Amen to fall and cool weather, not that its been especially hot up here this year. But, I ain't seen no darn squiter, knats or moose flies for over 2 weeks. It sure is a pleasure to be in the bush without fighting heat and flies. Been seein a few moose this week and lotsa woodcock today. And yesterday a dang spruce grouse jumped up in front of me into a little spruce tree as tame as a chicken; it was arms length away. :D :D You guys up there in Michigan must see spruce grouse. Don't shoot the dang things, cause they taste bitter like spruce needles. :D :D They might even be protected. I like that red eyebrow they have, real showy.

Ok, enough for this post. ;)

MULE_MAN

I wouldn't mind getting a couple of T-Shirts, But I have to have a pocket. And the T-Shirts don't look like they have one  ???

I also like netting on the back half of the hat. I think it keep your head cooler in the summer

Don't mean to be picking, But that's my preference  ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Thank You Sponsors!