iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Grandson Graduated ESF Ranger School

Started by jwilly3879, May 17, 2015, 11:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwilly3879

Congratulations to my Grandson Austin on his graduation from Syracuse University's Environmental Science and Forestry Ranger School at Wanakena.

And on his bird

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

drobertson

Congrats to your Grandson! and to his folks and Pappy!  Also congrats on the high honor, finishing off with honors takes a lot of work,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

ESFted

Congratulations on that diploma.  It's a fine school.
S.U.N.Y. College of Environmental Science and Forestry '65
Stihl MS661CRM, Stihl MS460,  Stihl MSE 220, Solo 64S, Granberg Alaskan MK-IV CSM
Dreams of a Wm LT70 w/all the accessories

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

jwilly3879

Austin is TJ240's son. Here he is at work last winter while on break.

sandhills

Congratulations indeed, when I saw the last picture he reminded me a lot of my nephew they look very similar, he's going to school for diesel mechanics but helps out around the farm whenever he can.  Give your grandson a pat on the back for me.

jwilly3879

He is now off to Syracuse for two more years to get his Bachelor's. Then he has to find a job. He is hoping to be a Forest Ranger or a Forester for Williams Timber.

Thank You Sponsors!