iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Boxing

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, May 02, 2015, 07:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I'm not a real big fan but I decided to buy the Boxing Match on Pay Per View tonight.
I invited my Off Bearer, Kirk and his lovely wife over for WANGS and PURPLE DRANK.

They'll probably be a few more stragglers stop by but all Y'all are invited too. So come one.

boxingsmiley popcorn_smiley pepsi_smiley
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WmFritz

I wish I could make it. I think you should get your money's worth.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

thecfarm

I have a step son watching it at ring side!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

justallan1

Not that I would want in the ring with either one, but I think that was a terrible performance by Mayweather. I don't know who would have won if he had tried to advance a little more rather than continuously run and I don't see how they came up with the hit count that they did, but maybe they count hitting the ropes also now-a-days :D I feel Mayweather was looking to much at the money and in his own words, "leaving the sport as one of the legends". The man is an awesome fighter, but I feel he failed himself and all of his fans.
Although I would have bet on Mayweather, I feel Pacquiao put bunches more into it and did a pretty darned good job.
Just my opinion. 8)

Thank You Sponsors!