iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

From a fallen tree to a beautiful floor

Started by dustintheblood, May 01, 2015, 12:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dustintheblood

Hi folks,

Just a quick post to show off some neat stuff.

Back in the south swamp, a couple of big spruce hit the ground in a wind storm.  After a winter (yeah long and cold), we built ice roads almost a half mile into the blowdown, and drew them out.

Sawed them up in the mid winter and this week had em milled into T&G.  Just laid the last couple in today...

....sorry trying to remember how to post pictures.  Bear with me  :)
Case 75C, Case 1494, RangeRoad RR10T36, Igland 4001, Hardy 1400ST, WM LT40HD, WM Edger, ICS DH Kiln

BCsaw

Now your keeping us in suspense! ??? ???

:D
Inspiration is the ability to "feel" what thousands of others can't!
Homebuilt Band Sawmill, Kioti 2510 Loader Backhoe

beenthere

dib

You are getting them loaded in your gallery just fine.. even more than one.  ;D

When you click on the line to add photos, it takes you to another window where you click on "My gallery" and not "upload pics", then when at your gallery then click on the pic you want to post. It will pop up larger. At this juncture, you can rotate the pic so it is "heads up" and not laying down.

Then scroll down below that pic and you will see the "insert image in post" button. That should fix you up with it in your post.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

kelLOGg

I know they are beautiful. I did the same thing ... without the ice road. brrrrrrr
Can't wait to see the pictures.
Bob
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

Thank You Sponsors!