iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM tips and tricks

Started by 4x4American, April 28, 2015, 10:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4American

Here is something that I have found not everyone knows about their Accuset II.

http://youtu.be/PKZlshCpnDM

Share any other tips and tricks with the WM's that you might have!  Even if it might seem obvious to you, others might not knows it!
Boy, back in my day..

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You drinking Purple Drank?  :o
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

drobertson

now that's a tip I have not seen! :D
all said, nothing else to be said ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Peter Drouin

What was that??????????????????????? :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

terrifictimbersllc

Neat! don't try that during a cut.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Jemclimber

What language or dialect was that? I need an interpreter.   :o          :D
lt15

Ga Mtn Man

For those of us without Accuset,  please explain what you are showing us  ???.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Dave Shepard

All I heard was 10 13/16 and something is fishy right here. :D At first, I was waiting for someone to make a bid. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Magicman

I am glad that the snow finally melted up there, 'cause cabin fever is a bad thing.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ga Mtn Man

Sadly for 4x4, I fear the spring thaw has come just a little too late.  :'(
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Percy

Quote from: Ga Mtn Man on April 29, 2015, 07:50:50 AM
For those of us without Accuset,  please explain what you are showing us  ???.
When you are in the manual mode, a push of the down button will bring you to the nearest inch....
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

4x4American

I thought it was pretty self explanatory!
Boy, back in my day..

4x4American

Quote from: Jemclimber on April 29, 2015, 07:06:32 AM
What language or dialect was that? I need an interpreter.   :o          :D

Thats american in the key of C flat major
Boy, back in my day..

Ga Mtn Man

Quote from: 4x4American on April 29, 2015, 05:18:35 PM
I thought it was pretty self explanatory!

The video playback on my computer is pretty sketchy.  It probably would have been self explanatory if the video wasn't spittin' and sputterin'.

I'll add a tip:

For those of you with AutoClutch, if you quickly toggle the switch ON then OFF (with the engine turned OFF) you can release the blade brake but not engage the drive belt.  This allows you to freely turn the band for whatever reason you might want to do that (inspect the blade, clean the blade, check the tracking etc.).  Don't forget to cycle the AutoClutch before starting the engine.

4x4American

Thanks for sharing, Paul! Didn't know that. 

Boy, back in my day..

terrifictimbersllc

I nominate him to auction off a roasted goat, in the event someone donates one to FF.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

drobertson

something fishy?  not the way I use it for sure, pattern mode and auto up is the main stay for me,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: terrifictimbersllc on April 29, 2015, 06:37:03 PM
I nominate him to auction off a roasted goat, in the event someone donates one to FF.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

4x4American

Quote from: drobertson on April 29, 2015, 06:50:13 PM
something fishy?  not the way I use it for sure, pattern mode and auto up is the main stay for me,

Lol I don't saw like that!  This is just to demonstrate a useful feature.  One of those things that comes in handy every so often.  Like a chainsaw, normally I use it to saw wood, but I can also use it to open the lock on the passengers side door when I don't feel like reaching across, or can use it to open a beer bottle or cut a hole in the ice.  Instead of diddling the drum switch to get to an even number you can just press the down button after you get it close.
Boy, back in my day..

thechknhwk

thechknhwk

4x4American

Nailed it!  Boomhauer for sure!  8)
Boy, back in my day..

Thank You Sponsors!