iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

just heard

Started by Den Socling, April 20, 2015, 09:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Den Socling

Just heard that my daughter has her new used Prius stuck in the corn field next to her house. She needs my Tundra to pull her out. She told this to Patti with the message that I should get all my what-the-h#ll-were-you-doing-out-there out of my system tonight and help her tomorrow.  ::)

Magicman

Yes you should and be ready to help her tomorrow with a smile on your face.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Den Socling

I should add that this is THE daughter, Jessica and that we have had torrential downpours tonight. Smile, huh!
:D  :D

Magicman

Oh I knew who it was when you mentioned Prius.  All the more reason for the smile.....muddy or not.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Den Socling

The Forum really is a family, Mr. MM. Thank you.

yukon cornelius

I will have one driving soon and will be facing the same  ;D I should get my patience built up before then
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Den Socling

You are just about to start. Jessica is 34 years old!  :D

beenthere

:D :D

QuoteShe told this to Patti with the message that I should get all my what-the-h#ll-were-you-doing-out-there out of my system tonight and help her tomorrow.  ::)

:D  Where do they come up such thoughts...   ::) ::)

;D

Give her a great big hug along with the smile...  ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Den Socling

She told Patti that she had delusions of grandeur when she drove into the cornfield.  :D Yeah, I'll start with a hug. She's good and hard working girl.  :)

hacknchop

Been there done dat had to buy a fellow a new bumper on his F150 few yrs ago because he stopped and my daughter did not.
Often wrong never indoubt

r.man

Hack, my older aunt did almost the same thing in Ottawa. The light went green, she started and the fellow in front of her didn't. And some say older people have slow reflexes. One Volkswagen bumper later.....
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

drobertson

after reading this, I have to ask,, did she ever say what her plan was once into the field?  :D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sandhills

Yes please smile  :D.  I'm 41ish, if you saw the move I pulled last summer (wife has it on her phone, I wouldn't let her bring the camera) right out the end of, sigh, our own driveway you will.  I  forgot something after lunch and decided to make a quick u turn, all in all it ended up with wife's Blazer sitting with one front wheel in the hole in front of a culvert and the opposite rear wheel a few feet off the ground. I was just glad my tractor was in the yard and we got it out before any neighbors came by, but she made sure to show them all the pictures anyway  :-\.

Thank You Sponsors!