iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new member intro

Started by bullsram, April 19, 2015, 09:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullsram

Well I'm new to the website and just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm Mike and I live in Missouri just east of Kc. I'm a cabinet maker by trade but build furniture at home for friends and family.  I'm also a veteran . I have 3 kids , 1 with my current wife , 2 with a previous wife. I have several expensive hobbies 2 of which I won't talk about but 1 is my home woodworking  shop. Thanks for letting me join the group.  Mike

Ron Scott

~Ron

pabst79

Not sure which came first, but I have chickens and eggs.

fishpharmer

Bullsram, we are glad to have you. 8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

bullsram

Thanks guys. Glad to be here.  I'm a Stihl guy if you looked at my avatar.  That's my newest addition to my line up.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I salute you Sir and appreciate your service to our country.
Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  :)
Goat

****I'd love to see some of your work.*****
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

bullsram

Thanks goat . You're welcome.  I was 27 when I went in and that was to OLD.

Magicman

Thank you for your service to our Country and Welcome to the Forestry Forum, bullsram.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

bullsram

You're welcome  Magicman. Thanks for having me!

sandhills

Welcome to the forum bullsram, thank you again for your service, looking forward to see projects also.

sawwood

Welcome bullsram goof to have a another Missouri sawyer here . How far east of KC are you, Independence here.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

thecfarm

bullsram,welcome to the forum.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Seaman

Welcome from a fellow vet, you will enjoy your time here.
FRank
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

Roxie

Say when

SawyerBrown

Welcome aboard, bullsram, and thank you for your service to our country.
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

r.man

Welcome Bullsram, I have a friend who went through the provincial police academy at 40. A different experience at different ages.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

bullsram

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to learning more from everyone here. Sawwood live in Odessa  out on 5 acres in the country.

sawwood

Not to far from me and may get over to see you one day. The mill is south of Raymore about 32 miles from me.
If you get over that way stop buy and we can show you our set up.

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

samandothers

Welcome and thank you for your service to our country! I look forward to seeing some of your workand learning from you.

yukon cornelius

welcome to the family! another Missouri member as well.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Thank You Sponsors!