iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pet Peeves!!

Started by Woodhauler, April 19, 2015, 09:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Getting sick of reading/ seeing the kardashians/jenners every time i log onto yahoo home page!!!!! What to h e  double hockey sticks is the big fasination with the family of circus freaks???
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

LaneC

I am glad I am not the only one who feels that way. I do not understand the fascination with those folks but a lot of people must like them for some reason.
Man makes plans and God smiles

WH_Conley

Bill

red oaks lumber

it just goes to show,you don't need talent or skill to achieve alot of wealth. ;) after all they are refered to as america's royality smiley_jester smiley_jester steve_smiley steve_smiley
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

sandhills

Who are they?  Just kidding, well not really.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

What they should do with that family of women, since they like taking their clothes off......is put them on an episode of "Naked and Afraid". They wouldn't last no time in a jungle.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

red oaks lumber

goat
i typed and deleted then typed some more and deleted. i got nothin  :new_year:
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Texas Ranger

Goat, the thought of seeing any of that bunch nekkid kinda turns my stomach. steve_smiley
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: red oaks lumber on April 19, 2015, 03:35:36 PM
goat
i typed and deleted then typed some more and deleted. i got nothin  :new_year:

Glad you deleted.  :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thurlow

Don't know nuthin about the people in question, but.......there's a 'new' Nekkid and Afraid tonight at 9:00 (CDST) on the Discovery Channel.  It's a lot of fun watching it with a 13 year old nephew.
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

beenthere

Can't even imagine what fun is in that...  ::)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WH_Conley

The nephew can give lessons on the world today.
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!