The Borg

Started by Jeff, April 16, 2015, 11:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I was able to successfully get the clock working today in Hoopty. I tried to make a video showing some of what I did to make it work. If you can put up with the stuttering and stammering and fumbling, it shows what I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZBrzp84dFs
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Looking good Jeff and nice fix.  Now I want some of what I saw in the skillet at 1:58.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

fishpharmer

Happy to hear its fixed.  I remembered the clock sound in my grandma's car after you mentioned it in one of the clock youtubes. :)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

LeeB

resistance is futile
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Tam-i-am

nice video Jeff.

thanks for posting it.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

ely

you have some kind of patience, I am impressed. that blue creeper is great stuff, I just went over my fan boat with it lubing all the throttle cables. also had the main screw adjuster on the jack plate froze up on my outboard, we could not make it move. a couple doses of the blue creeper and when I came back to it was able to adjust the jack plate easily.