iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bears

Started by pep, April 11, 2015, 09:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizzly

Quote from: grouch on August 14, 2017, 03:40:59 PM
Careful, DelawhereJoe. There's a Grizzly reading this thread.

:D :D  But this ones more inclined to invite you over for grub, not take it.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

coxy

bang bang on the wall baby bang bang  :D :D

Ron Scott

On the bear trail.

~Ron

Peter Drouin

Yogi wants honey, but, can't get in.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I ran him off.

The claw marks are 5" across. Tooth holes are 3" apart. That's a 6x6 post with the corner bit off :o
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

grouch

Peter,

Alternate scenario: That was BooBoo after the honey. Yogi will be there shortly, when BooBoo reports he couldn't get in. Naturally, that will come after his nap.
Find something to do that interests you.

coxy

had one on my porch sometime last nigh took the bag of refunds and scattered them all over the drive way  >:( >:(    I'm going to SSS 

Dave Shepard

I've  seen more  bears this year than I have in my entire life. I either see a bear, or hear of a sighting at least once a week. Two weeks ago there was a bear just sitting on the side of my road just as causal as could be. He got up and strolled into the woods when I stopped to try and get his photo.  They never seem to be in much of a hurry.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Peter Drouin

what are you doing I asked??

Ann has a grapevine in the greenhouse and BOO/BOO was stuffing his face.

Little guy ran away down my road to the mill.

Maybe 60lb 30" tall.
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Peter Drouin

A little bigger guy came last night.

I see some mischief going on. :D :D
He or she tried.

Bears hand bigger than mine. :o

Bottom fangs 3 fingers apart, How big you think the bear is?  :D :D :D ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.

sandhills

uhmmm  bigger than I'd like to make mad?

Dave Shepard

I was talking to a beekeeper up in North County. He had seven bears in his yard at the same time. One of them figured or how to lay on his side and reach under the electric fence and pull the hives out.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Peter Drouin

A smart Bear Dave is the worse kind. :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Ron Scott

This one has taken over my deer stand and making for less deer sightings as it stays active in the area.
~Ron

SwampDonkey

My grandfather was an old guide who had bear hunters for years. I'd say it be time for Pete to get his guide license and start another business guiding bear hunters. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Peter Drouin

I have been looking for them to show.
Nice pixs
A&P saw Mill LLC.

MacDiarmada7

While on an Archery Elk hunt in Canada, Griz'Mom and cub came out of tree line into opening late one morning while I was have'n a little snooze . 
Is maith an t-anlann an t-ocras {hunger is good sauce}

My arsenal :High Mountain Husky Dynasty
262xp, 371/372XP, 562XP, 550xp II , 357XP, 346XP, 350/346xp top end, 55Rancher , 445 xtorq, 435 xtorq

Ron Scott

Passing by a proposed bait site prior to August 15th when baiting becomes legal prior to the Sept.15th bear season in this area. This bear appears to have an identity mark on its left rear.

~Ron

Ron Scott

Bear Baiting is now open for 30 days prior to the seasons opening. Where did the remains of the Forestry Forum Pig go after the Pig Roast?

<br
~Ron

SwampDonkey

Might be near Detour for bear bate. :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WV Sawmiller

FWI - it is a lot safer to bait a bear than to bate one. :D
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

SwampDonkey

You's fella's and your grammar and spell checkers. ;D

Can't learn ya noth'n, as grandfather would say. :D

Ron Scott

Out for an early morning snack!

~Ron

Ron Scott

What's for lunch?

~Ron

Ron Scott

Had a successful bear hunt. Waited 14 years for a bear permit and took this big sow at 7:00pm on Tuesday Sept. 17, 2019 on my wife's birthday (an understanding wife). The DNR check station estimated it to be at 400 lbs. and one of the largest brought in so far.

~Ron

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!