iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

need help with lakewood processor

Started by mark686, April 10, 2015, 09:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark686

I just purchased a Hyundai with a Lakewood 2 roller stroke head on it 8). first day used it the valve bank malfunciond and wouldn't operate some of the functions.  I am looking for a owners manual for the head and some valve bank info. The tags are missing on my valve bank and I cant get another one without the tag. :'(

Corley5

Is it the valve bank or something electrical like wires, switches, or solenoids?
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Firewoodjoe

Was that the one on CL's. If so I know who owned it. I thought it had a hydraulic problem when the listed it for sale?

mark686

yes it was on CL, I was enformed of the problem with the hydraulics. I put new o rings in the valve bank on the head and then I found that one of the solinoid valves was leaking out the top. also found the other issue with it bad coil on a valve. hopefully  that fixes the problems for know. I don't have a lot in the repairs at this point.

hanstedtwr

Just to inform you I do have a complete head and valve bank for that unit. My machine was a hyundai 130lc-3 with the lakewood 2 roller stroke head on it. It was a good machine i would sell the complete head and valve banks that we not burnt or touched by the fire. Pm me for more info.
550 Cat Harvester with fabtek 180 dangle head, 2006 John Deere 1010D, Conehead 585 Chipper, Cancar C 4 cable skidder, Dyna sc 14 firewood processor and many other toys

Thank You Sponsors!