iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lucas Demo

Started by Seaman, April 07, 2015, 09:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seaman

I just wanted to let anyone who is attending the Mother Earth Fair in Asheville NC this coming weekend. We will be demoing the Lucas mill for LCS and Lucas both Sat and Sun. Be sure to stop in and introduce yourself.
I posted in the Events thread a while back, but I know every one does not look at all the new threads.

FRank
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

Pa Pa Jack

My wife and I are making the trip to Asheville for the fair. Looking forward to it. Lots of great exhibits and demos scheduled.

sigidi

Frank, sorry mate, I won't be able to make it ;-) hope you have a terrific time though
Always willing to help - Allan

Seaman

Sidgi, that figures ! I had you down as offbearer from noon till four both days. NOW what am I gonna do ?

FRank
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

hunz

Hoping I can find the to come this weekend. The AG center is just 25 minutes from the house. Joe from the Woodmizer Carolinas ASC is going to be there as well.
Dream as if you'll saw forever; saw as if you'll die today.

2006 Woodmizer LT40D51RA, Husqvarna 372xp, Takeuchi TL140

Seaman

Glad to hear that Joe will be there! I met him a couple years ago at the Organic Growers School. Look forward to seeing you both !

FRank
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

scsmith42

Frank, best of success to you. Unfortunately I'm running the crane on Saturday and the Doc has me socializing Sunday afternoon.
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Pa Pa Jack

Just got in from the show. Met Frank and his family. Great gentleman. Loved the Lucas mill and how it operates. Also met the guys from Woodmizer and Norwood. It is so much better to actually get to see equipment working. The chance to ask questions and the patience all the people showed was very enjoyable and educational. I will definitely be there next year. The show overall was a lot of fun.

Seaman

We had a GREAT time at the show! The saw ran great, we had big logs, and met a lot of great folks. Met some FF folks also!  The attendance was over 20,000 ! I think we also helped LCS sell a couple of mills.

Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

Seaman

Thanks so much to Left Coast Supplies for making this happen! I hope we get to do more of these shows in the future.
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

scsmith42

Holy Cow Frank; is that your log truck holding up the banner?????
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Seaman

I wish Scott, but I sure don't want the payments! Asheville arborist was kind enough to deliver the logs and place thim in the mill for me.
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

thecfarm

Glad you all had a great time. Going to be some good sawing time at the WM open house this Saturday,than a bunch of good times up in Bangor in May. It's great to get out and talk about sawing.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Seaman

Wish I could be there.
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

Thank You Sponsors!