Sponsors:

For those up Nawth,,,,,

Started by Texas Ranger, April 06, 2015, 10:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

who have not seen new green in a while.

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

pabst79

I'm just going to pretend that's in my backyard  :D.
Not sure which came first, but I have chickens and eggs.

Raider Bill

The daffodils and red bud trees were blooming in Tenn last week. Buds on poplar and dogwood were close to opening but I was about a week early so missed them.

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

thecfarm

That sure does look mighty nice.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

red

Washington DC cherry blossom festival is this weekend.  . They are about one week ahead of us
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

sawguy21

Everything is in full bloom here, hay fever season. The Japanese cherry are spectacular.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I love dem Red Buds Bill. Good Pic!  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

21incher

Looks nice. Still pretty brown here, But I did see some buds showing on my grape vines today and rhubarb tips starting to poke thru the ground.  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

r.man

It snowed here today and I drove by ice fishermen on a lake this afternoon. I hate you all.
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

red

You either Heat or A /C
Cut Grass or Plow Snow

coxy

Quote from: 21incher on April 06, 2015, 06:46:52 PM
Looks nice. Still pretty brown here, But I did see some buds showing on my grape vines today and rhubarb tips starting to poke thru the ground.  :)
that's funny your north of me and no snow :-\  there is still over a foot here  >:( >:( >:(

Magicman

I drove my Daughter's car to the shop today to get her AC fixed.  Cooling fan relay, and she has cool air blowing now.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Holmes

Yes  spring has sprung???  still 1.5' of snow in the woods.
Think like a farmer.

sandhills

Holmes I know you folks have to be tired of it but that sure is a pretty picture.

Holmes

Thank you    My lot line is in the center of that stream for about 1/2 mile.  We love it.
Think like a farmer.

WmFritz

Quote from: sandhills on April 07, 2015, 12:52:52 AM
Holmes I know you folks have to be tired of it but that sure is a pretty picture.

I never get tired of winter scenes like that... Beautiful.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

red

Some other people have had enough
#wintersucks
I like the green pictures

petefrom bearswamp

Green scenes are nice.
Hoping the snow melts soon so i can start my summer's sawing.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

coxy

pete are you in the north or still in the south soaking up the sun  :D :D

Brucer

That's NawthEAST, TR.

Here in the NawthWEST the ground has been clear of snow for 3 weeks now (and this is supposed to be snow country). The buds are out on the huckleberry bushes. Barb's crocus plants were blooming two days ago (they went hand hid again when the temperature dropped below freezing last night).
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

r.man

Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

sawguy21

We had supper on the deck if it makes you feel any better. ;)
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Grizzly

Quote from: r.man on April 06, 2015, 07:44:44 PM
It snowed here today and I drove by ice fishermen on a lake this afternoon. I hate you all.

Hate might be a little strong rman but I surely know what you mean! We're hoping to have ice off of the lake by May but it took till June 2nd last year. Geese are still walking around with great hope. At least they'll be able to swim by the beaver house soon.
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Grizzly

.... and I forgot to thank you southern gents for sharing a little of spring with us. Good to know someone has it or I'd wonder if we were on a single season year...  ::)
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Thank You Sponsors!