iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Purple Snow

Started by Magicman, April 03, 2015, 01:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

OK, it was Red a couple of weeks ago, but it is now Purple.

The bees are buzzing and the Wisteria is dropping blooms.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

Here is another yard picture.

Red (Japanese) Maple and Azaleas.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

yukon cornelius

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

pabst79

I wish I could grow something like that!
Not sure which came first, but I have chickens and eggs.

loggah

Lynn,You have one colorful yard !!! ;D all we have here now is brown and white  >:(,mud and snow!! but i bet i don't have to mow anywhere near as many times in a year as you have to !!! ;D ;D
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

WV Sawmiller

MM,

Real pretty plant. I always thought from a distance it looked like big clusters of grapes. We had them in the yard where I grew up and in some places it would wrap up big oak trees and pines like kudzu does now. I love the perfume smell off it but just looking at the picture can nearly stop up my wife's sinuses. I guess she was never around it growing up in N. Alabama.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Magicman

Quote from: loggah on April 03, 2015, 06:04:40 PM
Lynn,You have one colorful yard !!!........ but i bet i don't have to mow anywhere near as many times in a year as you have to !!!
Thank you Don, I mowed all of the yard today.   ;D

Holmes

Is that where the purple drank comes from?  ;)
Think like a farmer.

Magicman

MMmmmm, now that is a thought.   :D

Autocar

Can't wait till I can see some of that color here at home rght now it is brown. Thanks for scharing.
Bill

Holmes

Every thing is still WHITE here  DanG snow
Think like a farmer.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Good pics Lynn. I enjoy pics like this. Beautiful.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Don_Papenburg

Grass is just starting to green up around these parts.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

timberlinetree

Those are some sights for sore eyes. Thanks for posting.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Thank You Sponsors!