iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

where can I find clutch bands for a gmatic 9

Started by coxy, April 01, 2015, 08:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

I find clutch bands for a gmatic 9          if it were mine I would put a 19 on there   thanks

drlewis

i got mine from PBand H in antrim NH, 200. each ex. had them in stock

coxy

200 for gmatic 9 bands  :o that's as much as a 19  ;D

so il logger

Yes 200 a band around here, for re-lined. That's 800 for the clutch and brake.... ridiculous

mad murdock

you can always buy the raw material and reline it yourself.   McmasterCarr has material and rivets. 
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

so il logger

I considered doing the re-line myself, was told they could not be riveted on. I even checked with a large  brake manufacturer in evansville, ind. They said they could order what they needed or send the steel part's off to the same place that schaeffer's at wolf lake ill, sends them to. I spent the money at schaeffers to displace downtime. Now my eaton winch on the 225 does have a riveted on brake band, which I have had re-lined locally

coxy

I tried a reline place for gmatic 19 brake band and it did not work the lining was just a little to thick 

chester_tree _farmah

Harold's in Hermon Maine had them in Stock when I had to replace mine a few years back. Think I paid that for both when handing my cores in? Or around there.
254xp
C4B Can-Car Tree Farmer
Ford 1720 4wd loader hoe

coxy

BargeMonkey

There is a complete #9 gear-omatic in the want ad for sale up north. ;)

Thank You Sponsors!