iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Homemade taco shells and chicken tacos.

Started by Jeff, March 31, 2015, 07:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

First time to make homemade taco shells. It will now be a tradition. They was awesomely delish!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Flour tortillas fried one half at a time in a cast iron frying pan in about a half inch of 350 degree canola oIl. You put it in the oil and fold it over with tongs. Hold the side in the oil under with a fork or something. Cook about 30 seconds abd then flip it and do the other side the same way.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

IndianaJoe

get rid of that chopped up nightshade, and those tacos would be perfect!!!!!

WDH

That looks really good.  I like vidalia onions on mine  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sawguy21

Hey Joe, it ain't a tortilla without the tomatoes  ;D That is one of our favorites too, mine get a spicy salsa.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

21incher

They look great and healthy. We got some of those pans you bake the tortillas in to make wavy taco bowls and have been using them lately. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

IndianaJoe

tomatoes are poison, and I can prove it. Every one who ate tomatoes during the civil war is dead. :D :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: IndianaJoe on April 01, 2015, 09:49:12 PM
tomatoes are poison, and I can prove it. Every one who ate tomatoes during the civil war is dead. :D :D

materhead
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

TimRB

Those look pretty tasty, all right.  But to tell the truth, I've never even heard of a taco on a flour tortilla. 

Tim

Thank You Sponsors!