iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

my 12 year old daughters first project

Started by sandsawmill14, March 28, 2015, 10:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandsawmill14

my daughter came where i was working on the planer this afternoon and said she wanted to build something so we talked about it a few minutes and I told her if she was going to do woodworking she had to have one of these

she loved it 8) I let her run the drill press and planer and made her use a screw driver instead of drill  :D she didnt seem to mind though    I done the sawing though, be a while before I trust her with saws or jointer.
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

gfadvm

Good job getting her involved in the shop! She will treasure that tool caddy and always remember when the 2 of you made it.

jdtuttle

Good to hear she's interested in wood working. My daughter turned 25 yesterday & she still enjoys working in the shop. Not as much as I enjoy working with her though!
Have a great day

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Good Job !!!   Every lady should have their own tools that are off limits to us guys.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandsawmill14

It good to see her wanting to do something her hands, its good to get to spend time with them :)
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

yukon cornelius

AWESOME!! Every kid should know how to build things/work on things/cook. Teach your kids everything you know how to do while they still want to be around you! ;D
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Thank You Sponsors!