iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Made it back on the forum

Started by AndreB, March 24, 2015, 07:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andre

Hello, I made a few posts back about 2002ish under a different account.  I had built a bandsaw mill and was mostly just having fun with it, but I did saw a few logs up for some friends.  Then I got very busy at work and things kinda just stopped.  Well a year at a new job now, less hours, and a lot less stress, not quite as much money but sanity is worth something too.

A few days ago I logged in under my old account, very surprised I remembered the password.  The email address I had with that account is one I do not use anymore.  So first thing I change it to my current address and as luck would have it I missed just 1 letter and so did not get the verification message and could no longer login.
Tried to use the contact page it see if I could get it fixed but for some reason the type the letters you see thing insisted I was typing in the wrong letters, I hate it when a computer tells me I am wrong and I know I am not.  Have no idea where the problem was, I even opened up internet explorer and had the same problem.

So I gave up and made a new account, lucky the type the letters thing on the registration page worked for me.

Getting the sawmill back into shape, got a pile of pine to get sawed before the bugs find them.

Got to go now, check back later

Seeya,

Andre' B.
See ya
  Andre' B.

beenthere

Welcome back.. and I suspect @Jeff will help you out with the old account.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

You typoed your email address on the old account. No way could you get a new password.  I'll delete this one and reinstate your old account and have it send a password to the new email address.  Anyone in the future, please use the contact link to get a hold of us if you can not get into your account. Creating another is against forum rules as it is a security issue.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Andre

Thank's Jeff
Looks good from this end.

Like I said I tried the contact but it was not working.  Tried it again just before creating the new account and still not working.  It was telling me the letters I typed did not match the pic, I tried upper and lower case, spaces and no spaces.  The get new pic button would return a different pic of the same letters.
But the same thing on the register page worked the first time, makes no sense, but such is life on the net some days.

See ya
  Andre' B.

pine

5quarter

Welcome back Andre. 12 years is quite a spell between posts :D ;) So what kind of mill do you have? What kinds of trees do you have in your area? do you have some acres and a need for buildings or just lumber for furniture and odds and ends stuff?
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Andre

The mill is a homebuild, will get some pics when things dry up a bit again looks like we got a little more snow last night.
The plan for this summer is to get a good sized shed built to get some "projects" under cover.  With the new building codes I am not sure yet how much of my own lumber can be used.
See ya
  Andre' B.

beenthere

Andre'
Did you read about the 1-day course put on by the DNR specific to swing your own lumber for meeting the building codes in WI?  Was one last month and a couple FF members attended. Will search for the thread.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Andre

beenthere

Thanks, I will have to look into that.
See ya
  Andre' B.

beenthere

Found a link to a .pdf that talks about the law change.

http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/ForestBusinesses/documents/LmbrGrdngHndbk.pdf

Don't know when the next course will be given.
south central Wisconsin

Thank You Sponsors!