iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Yup!!!

Started by HiTech, March 23, 2015, 07:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiTech

spring is here. 2 below zero this morning. lol Thunder showers Wednesday...go figure. lol

Straightgrain

"We fight for and against not men and things as they are, but for and against the caricatures we make of them". Joseph Schumpeter

gspren

I guess you could call it Spring, we only have snow in the shady spots, everywhere else is mud.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Autocar

It started snowing here right after lunch probably got four inches on top of mud. Sure would be nice to get some sun and drying days but the rest of the week there calling for 30/40 degree weather with rain off and on.
Bill

Ryan D

Still 4 feet of snow on the ground here.

HiTech

4 below zero this morning. Could dip a whisker more before daybreak. They still say thunder showers tomorrow, go figure. lol

rockwall

6 am update I'm sipping coffee in my lawn chair here on the deck because its a balmy 10 degrees this morning. Oh yeah, spring is here in Central Maine!

thecfarm

Should warm up into the 40's on Thursday. It's coming. Well at least I THINK it's coming.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

10 this am snow still 2ft   more on the cold side of the hills  if it don't warm up its going to be funny watching the fly fishers on april 1st  :D :D they better bring an ice auger the rivers are frozen over  ;D

Ryan D

Quote from: coxy on March 24, 2015, 06:36:53 AM
10 this am snow still 2ft   more on the cold side of the hills  if it don't warm up its going to be funny watching the fly fishers on april 1st  :D :D they better bring an ice auger the rivers are frozen over  ;D

Nothing funny about that!!! Our season opens April 1 and there is no chance I'll be fly fishing. Will be the second year in a row I go ice fishing on the opening day.

HiTech

Here it is March 29 and I had 2 below zero at 6am. That will make the ground hard again. Suppose to warm all week. I may just get some sap yet. lol

Ed_K

Just went and checked tanks, it's not running very much. It's going to be hard to get enough to boil just to keep it from spoiling on 50* days coming up this week.
Ed K

HiTech

The last day of March. Sap is not running much. I haven't got all my buckets hung yet. Snow is still too deep to get to some trees. Normally this is getting toward the close of season...it hasn't really started yet. I can remember when I was a kid the old timers would talk of not pulling buckets till the end of April or the 1st of May. It may happen this year. lol

Thank You Sponsors!