iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

NE Texas Logger wanted

Started by Severene, March 17, 2015, 04:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Severene

Looking for a logger in NE Texas area. We have a small 8.5 acre plot of trees. Want to cut down all but a few very large old ones that are near house (for aesthetics and because granny said so). Some cedar and other misc low value trees. Who can I get to come out and value for me in this area and cut down etc?

Jeff

Sounds more to me like you need a tree removal or land clearing service, and you will be paying them for their services.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

timberking

Where are you at?  I know some small operators in Linden, Jefferson, Marshall area.

TXmade13

Give me a call or text 903-826-2621 id like to come see what you've got. Im a small tract logger with small equipment. I pay by the ton and can swap trees out on Dozer work.

beenthere

TXmade
Welcome to the Forestry Forum.

Hope you have read the rules for the wanted and sales ads arranged through the Forestry Forum. The 5% helps keep the doors open.  8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

so il logger

Quote from: beenthere on March 18, 2015, 09:40:21 PM
TXmade

Hope you have read the rules for the wanted and sales ads arranged through the Forestry Forum. The 5% helps keep the doors open.  8)

X2  ;) :)

TXmade13

I have now read the rules. Sorry I kind of jumped the gun a lil bit. I'm a new member but I've been reading discussions in this forum for months. And I have no problem with the 5%.

Woodhauler

Quote from: so il logger on March 19, 2015, 01:12:09 AM
Quote from: beenthere on March 18, 2015, 09:40:21 PM
TXmade

X2  ;) :)
Why is this any diffence then the many guys that ask for someone to come saw a few logs for them? Do they pay 5% to the bossman?
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Thank You Sponsors!