iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New logs from the Highway Department work

Started by Peder McElroy, March 15, 2015, 09:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder McElroy

5 truck loads of Redwood and Douglas Fir all about 30 - 36" X 12-14Ft. Delivered to my yard. Happy Happy img]https://forestryforum.com/gallery/albums/userpics/21643/IMG_0522.jpg[/img]

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Southside

Are those impressions into the end of the log with the tape measure or long forgotten metal?
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

ncsawyer

Quote from: Southside logger on March 15, 2015, 09:34:16 PM
Are those impressions into the end of the log with the tape measure or long forgotten metal?

I thought the same thing...it looks almost like metal.
2015 Wood-Mizer LT40DD35
Woodmaster 718 planer
Ford 445 Skip Loader

beenthere

Like the logs, and especially the "three bumps on a log"   8)   ;D

They look like they'd be a lot of fun. Those were the good 'ol days.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

gfadvm

Quote from: Southside logger on March 15, 2015, 09:34:16 PM

Those look like the bullets I recently found in a big white oak.

Magicman

Those are some fine logs.

The 4 indentions in a row appear to have been caused by a loader grapple.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Peder McElroy

Alligator

Sawmill gods are smiling on you. With that kink of luck... maybe by a lottery ticket.
Esterer Sash Gang is a  Money Machine

kensfarm

Wow..  those should be a lot of fun to cut.  W/ 6 grand kids.. your gonna have to build at least a treehouse w/ some of that wood.  Have any specific plans for the lumber?   

Darrel

1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

thechknhwk

Looks awesome, we will be expecting follow up action shot pics and lumber photos. ;D

justallan1

You're gonna be a busy man. Do the boys show much interest? You are surely living the life.

78NHTFY

...there is "gold" in them thar hills 8) 8) and they deliver to your door!!! All the best, Rob.
If you have time, you win....

drobertson

Dandy's!   Definitely keep them boys on the good side, might even ask if they need anything from them?   should be plenty to go around with these big'ns
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!