iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Like the Service

Started by woodman58, March 13, 2015, 07:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodman58

Hey Everybody, I have a 1 month old Timberking 1400. Tuesday while loading a (16" small end and 24" big end) log i some how got the cable in a bind and broke the cable. I call TK at around 4 PM and they sent me a new winch to fix the problem. I think this was some good service and very quick. I am a happy camper. This is the first nice weekend since I got the new mill. Thanks TimberKing.

P.S. The big end of the log was on the mill and the winch had to pull the small end about 8 more inches.
i LOVE THE SMELL OF SAW DUST IN THE MORNING.
Timberking 2200

Magicman

That is what we expect from a FF Sponsor.  Will tries very hard to provide quality service and to satisfy his customers.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Good Service indeed!   smiley_thumbsup   smiley_thumbsup
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!