iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Get that camera out of my tree!

Started by Swamp Cypress, March 13, 2015, 06:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamp Cypress

This guy didn't want a camera in his tree so he threw it out.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVkJtyTIBDw

drobertson

Yep, that's the way the cookie crumbles! :D  good stuff!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Roxie

Say when

coxy

nice  :)  was waiting for it to do something else before throwing it  ;D

Magicman

It seemed to know what to do.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

customsawyer

I thought it was a bit shaky and out of focus in a few parts. I think he should take a few classes on the best way to shoot some of those shots. ;D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

JohnG28

Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

sawguy21

:D He doesn't like voyeurism either.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

sprucebunny

I keep wondering why the camera is pointed up to start with ???
This might be the second round  :D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

bhall

That is really cool, but I agree with sprucebunny, why is the camera pointed up?
Bob
97 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic/Lombardini
Life is good on the Catawba path

Magicman

It's probably a setup deal, but still interesting.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

redprospector

I used to use game cameras to keep an eye on my equipment while parked on a job for a few days, or weeks. I lost too many of them though.
One job I got a camera stole, so I put up another with a note inside that said; "Did you think to steal the camera that's watching this camera?". I guess I shouldn't have left the note.  :(
I don't think it was coon's that got my camera's though.
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

Thank You Sponsors!