iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

mud....mud... and.....more mud....

Started by RunningRoot, March 12, 2015, 05:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

furltech

I would give anything to see mud .Snowing here for last two days. running out of places to put it .

Ryan D

It's getting a little crazy isn't it furltech. More snow mid week too. These past 2 winters have put a beating on my nerves and bank account.

xalexjx

still 2 ft of snow in the woods, everything is still froze and no posters yet, hoping to get through this weekend keeping the wood coming out, the 450c makes a big pile of wood in a hurry!
Logging and Processed Firewood

furltech

Super another foot of snow forcast for today .

timberking

Got a couple days in this week but 4 days of rain on us 2-3" predictions.

RunningRoot

it's actually been beautiful weather here for the last couple days and starting to dry up, but I know not to get my hopes up lol
A log in the hands worth two in the bush !

Stephen Alford

Got the car dug out now if I can only remember where I put that stupid truck...  another 30 cm for today....    :D

logon

RunningRoot

haha wow. some of you guys get some serious snow!
A log in the hands worth two in the bush !

furltech

If i wasnt so lazy i am sure i could snowshoe across the strait to your side stephen unreal build up of ice this year also

North River Energy

Hang in there SA, the ground will rise to meet you soon enough.:)

Your link reminds me of another era (Walter Snowfighter at Tug Hill):
https://youtu.be/TZR2WbD3Hz0

Stephen Alford

Furltech your post brought back memories of a 12&1/2 hour crossing on the "ol Abby".  If you do decide to come try and get up as much speed as you can.  :D
  The only comfort NRE is the smell of "wood smoke"  ;D Great vids things have not changed that much.  :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kensington-North-Watersheds-Association/330003147027394
logon

Stephen Alford

Alls good found my truck!!!.... :D

logon

furltech

Ya it was the same over here this morning still blowing .I plowed out driveway but i fear it was a waste of time .Calling for some rain saturday so that should make a sweet mess

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

nice videos thanks for sharing    iv been to a few of them places like barns corners they don't look like that now  :D cant believe some one would put these in the trash  :( :(

furltech

Another eight inches of snow today ,very wet stuff.almost to depressing to go plow the drive way  :D

Maine logger88

The guy that works for me found some mud today lol! First I've seen since last fall!

79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

sawyerf250

Yaa... That's a sticky situation!? lol
Massey Ferguson 375 w/838 loader, Wallenstien Fx 90 winch, 3 Husqvarna chainsaws

thecfarm

My bog looks like that,be it 80° or -10°. It never freezes over.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Maine logger88

Yeah I had quite a job freezing the road in across it. Luckily it was just a short wet run only 50ft across. The back side of this lot is a huge bog that is deep! My father got an s7 stuck bad on another lot that also borders this bog
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

Peter Drouin

I have MUD  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D :D :D I'm so Happy, 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

And rain, 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) No cold, 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

sawyerf250

We got rain yesterday and warm temps for the last week with no signs of cooling down too much!?  :D :D 8) 8) Spring is a comin!!!  ;D ;D
Massey Ferguson 375 w/838 loader, Wallenstien Fx 90 winch, 3 Husqvarna chainsaws

Straightgrain

Quote from: Maine logger88 on March 23, 2015, 06:02:03 PM
The guy that works for me found some mud today lol! First I've seen since last fall!

Reminds me of an M48 tank and rice patty "combo" in Korea @ 1980... smiley_skull
"We fight for and against not men and things as they are, but for and against the caricatures we make of them". Joseph Schumpeter

ckjohnson99

Things got a little soupy up in Minnesota last week but only the first few inches. The frost was still in the ground so we had no problems away from the landing. We were able to get my logs felled for the cabin and 8000 bf of lumber sawed.

1973 TreeFarmer Log Skidder with Cable Winch, Cat D4C LGP, Bobcat 763H, Husqvarna 455

Amateurs built the Ark;
Professionals built the Titanic.

Thank You Sponsors!