iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Great trip through Oregon/Washington

Started by Curlywoods, August 30, 2004, 06:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curlywoods

Well I have returned from a one week wood buying trip through Oregon/Washington.  It was a great time!  
  I stopped by and chatted with Frank Penders one day for a little while.  WOW is Frank setup nicely!  Two Mobile Dimensions, kilns, lots of trees to saw and Gator to ride from point A to point B in too 8)
   I know that I missed many of the memebrs here during my trip, but I ma already planning another trip back, probably in late January/early February.
  Meet a lot of fine sawyers and hopefully made a few friends too!
All the best,

Michael Mastin
McKinney Hardwood Lumber
McKinney, TX

Frank_Pender

Well. Michael, you got back to Texas, ok.   I hope your ride to Tacoma was rewarding.  Sure wish I culd have separted you from some of that Texas money. 8)  Perhps next trip. ;D  Thanks for letting me show you around a bit.  You can have the ten cent tour next time. :D
Frank Pender

Curlywoods

Frank,

I am so glad to have met you.  Its funny how people are placed in our lives at the right time to help or share encouragement.  I really enjoyed my short but fun visit to your place.  I will not be a stranger now that I know where Dallas Oregon is located.
  My trip to Tacoma was great to say the least.  I promise that we will do some business at some point in the near future too.  Start collecting those burls for me   8)
All the best,

Michael Mastin
McKinney Hardwood Lumber
McKinney, TX

Thank You Sponsors!