iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

doc&kitty

Started by iain, August 28, 2004, 06:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iain

just dropped them off at the train station "they're doing york next"
i looked up from a bit of routing and there they were in the workshop doorway really nice to have them here kitty looks just like my mother in law which is good as sonia is one of my fovouritest people :)
brilliant to have them just drop in 8)
and i can thoroughly recomend them to any one if you want them to visit ;)
linda feels its a shame they live so far away as she felt she had known them for years

Jeff

Is this a British thing iain or am I just completely lost all on my own for some reason. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

Yep, me too Jeff. Trying to read between those lines is a bit tricky, but then I was never good at riddles. Maybe iain will give us a map or diagram those sentences for us. :)

There is British humor in there somewhere, maybe like the Python ???
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Buzz-sawyer

A while back a couple of forum members made arrangements to meet him on holiday in Britain...........he met them........................ 8) 8)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

iain

way to suss it out buzzy you all know him as
D R Buck  and his wifelet kitty
they should be asleep in york by now :)

beenthere

That is great that you all had a chance to visit. Thanks to Buzz with the good memory too.  :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Kevin

QuoteA while back a couple of forum members made arrangements to meet him on holiday in Britain...........he met them........................  

I remember that quite clearly but then again I was paying attention.

DanG

I thought for a moment we were going to hear a bit TOO much info about an old "Gunsmoke" episode. ::) :D :D :D

Glad y'all had a good meet-up, iain. That must be extra special to those of you that are geographically removed from the majority of members. I know how special it is to those of us who live closer.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

iain

i knowed they were coming some time i thought this coming wednesday but looked up and there they were :)

iain

Roxie

DanG!!  We think alike....I saw the post and thought how wonderful to be able to discuss Gunsmoke!   :D  
Festus is my favorite!!  
Say when

Fla._Deadheader

My son lucked out, when he wuz born. I had considered naming him "Festus--Norton".  ;D ;D ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Roxie

:D :D :D :D
How very funny!  
When my grandson was waiting to make his entrance into this world, my son was watching an old Gene Autry episode with me and he wanted to use Pat Buttram's name for my grandson's middle name.  He wasn't going to use 'Pat' either!  
My daughter-in-law quickly stepped in and put the kibosh to that idea.   :D
Say when

Thank You Sponsors!