iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My new business name :-)

Started by hackberry jake, March 01, 2015, 11:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hackberry jake

Me and the wife have our first kid on the way and I am trying to get kore serious about making money with my hobby, so here is the new business name. "Triple Tree Woodworks".

Here is the logo design. My dad is an artist and he drew it up for us.

https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Glenn1

It looks very nice and professional. 
Vacutherm IDry, Nyle 53 Kiln, New Holland Skid Steer, Kaufman Gooseneck Trailer, Whitney 32A Planer

Just Me

I like it! Nice logo.

The name of my business is Crooked Tree Joinery and I have a similar logo with a crooked tree of course. Has been good to me for over 20 years.

johnnyllama

Looks good, just don't have anymore kids or you'll have to keep changing your logo :D
Turner Bandmill, NH35 tractor, Stihl & Husky misc. saws, Mini-excavator, 24" planer, 8" jointer, tilting shaper, lathe, sliding table saw, widebelt sander, Beautiful hardworking wife, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 23 llamas in training to pull logs!!!

drobertson

I like it, if that happens, you could just add another division, which might be called " and forest products"
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

clww

Quote from: johnnyllama on March 02, 2015, 07:32:53 AM
Looks good, just don't have anymore kids or you'll have to keep changing your logo :D
Good point. ;D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

It's a catchy name that also describes the business purpose.  The actual "trees" may change with time, but that is just life.  I like it. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Sounds and looks good. I hope the business and money part treats the family well.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

yukon cornelius

Love the name! with your talent. you will have no problem making some real money.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

lowpolyjoe

WDH

Get the Boss to build you a website.  Will be the best $ that you will spend.  Even better than the Oliver Jointer.  Probably not better than the $ that you paid the Preacher, though   ;D.   
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

hackberry jake

Quote from: drobertson on March 02, 2015, 07:38:09 AM
I like it, if that happens, you could just add another division, which might be called " and forest products"
if our bundle of joy comes out a boy, his name will be Forrest... so that might work!
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

petefrom bearswamp

Good luck with your business venture.
Logo is very nice.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Lud

You might google triple tree as it happens to be a term in horse harness as well as the connection between the front forks and the frame of a motorcycle.  You might be drawing some different customers! 8)
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Thank You Sponsors!