iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Saturday night snow dinner,

Started by drobertson, February 28, 2015, 08:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

fried catfish, homegrown okra, home grown NC sweet potato's, and I did nail the corn dodgers this time,

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Seaman

Man, if I ever travel out your way, I will call ahead, and pray for snow on the way!

FRank
Lucas dedicated slabber
Woodmizer LT40HD
John Deere 5310 W/ FEL
Semper Fi

21incher

Looks great. Reading about that 280 lb catfish must have given you a craving. ;D
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

drobertson

Quote from: 21incher on March 01, 2015, 07:48:04 AM
Looks great. Reading about that 280 lb catfish must have given you a craving. ;D
Really I could eat fish every day, but actually it was Christy's idea, she brought home a few pounds of fillets, so I was more than glad to accommodate ya Know?
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!