iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Where can you buy a good quality Pit Saw?

Started by Caracal, February 27, 2015, 09:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plowboyswr

I saw something on TV tonight that perked my interest

so I found this post a checked it out, and sure enough the same little kabota tractor was in the background with the same set of forks on it. Looks like your pit saw was shown on barnwood builders.  smiley_clapping
Just an ole farm boy takin one day at a time.
Steve

21incher

I saw that also. That is one of my favorite shows. Congratulations. 8)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

mometal77

Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

JamesMc

Hi,
I am new to this site and I am wondering where Caracal ordered his pit saw from? I want to order some and it seems the ones he got are good.  The supplier that I found is in India but it seems there are several different ones. Anyone know?

Magicman

Don't know but Welcome to the Forestry Forum, JamesMc.  Member Caracal hasn't logged on in a couple of months, but maybe he will be back. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

lanierrl66

I don't see here where you got them.  Can you provide info if I share my email?

Thank You Sponsors!