iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Worlds Apart

Started by Raider Bill, February 24, 2015, 04:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

WDH

I am ready.  You Froze-in types need to thaw out before tomorrow night. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

clww

Thanks for the heads-up, Raider Bill. 8)
We would have forgotten to watch it. ::)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Raider Bill

This one is titled "Worlds Apart"
Blue collar, vs white collar, vs no collar

Roxie

That sounds like fun!  Can't wait!   8)
Say when

goose63

Quote from: WDH on February 24, 2015, 04:39:24 PM
I am ready.  You Froze-in types need to thaw out before tomorrow night.

That aint gona happen till July or August up here
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

clww

"The Amazing Race" begins right after "Survivor". :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

We are anxious for the season to begin.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pine

Chuck White

Good show tonight!

Deception right from the start, on the White Collar team!

I was glad to see SO got voted off!

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Looks good and I like it.  No family and no returns.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Some interesting issues already cropping up such as the Post Office and the Love Sick Puppy. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

clww

I was grateful for So to get the boot.
"SO LONG!" :D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

Roxie

I thought that was the best Survivor that I've seen in years!  Three very interesting tribes, and very interesting people.  Vince the coconut seller was YUCK!   :D

Say when

WDH

Does not take long at all for people's true character to come out.

Roxie

Vince is gone!  "The glue that held them together," never saw it coming.   :D

Say when

Magicman

Generally when they vote off their strong guys, it bites them in the butt.   :-\

pine

He came across as just a creepy kind of individual. Maybe not in real life but the editing that was done did him no favors.

WDH

He reminded me of a weasel. 

Chuck White

To me, he acted like he was the only competitor in HIS survivor challenge.

Not really a team, but an individual.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Raider Bill

clww

With Vince out, the alliance of the three will vote the other two out, including the big guy that was the deciding vote. Dumb move on his part I think.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
18-Wheeler Driver

Roxie

That video is really good, Raider.   :)

I liked the way Will talked to Nina when the others hurt her feelings.  It gave me the impression that he would do well with his tribe.  Also, his comment that water is the black man's kryptonite, showed his sense of humor.  He's fun to watch. 
Say when

Cedarman

Roxie, I am with you on Will.  Hope he stays around for a while.
The water comment was hilarious.  Hope he has some more of those witticisms.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Roxie

Well, last night went as expected.  Poor Nina just did not fit in with her tribe.  We're far enough into the game for the real personalities to start to show.  Not a good thing for some.   ::)
Say when

Thank You Sponsors!