iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Homemade soft pretzels

Started by drobertson, February 24, 2015, 11:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

This baking thing is kinda fun!  still need to get back to the mill shed, but for now enjoying time with Christy, and learning about this baking thing, really not that hard, a little cleaning up ya know, but sure is some good eat'n ;D   this is a homemade soft pretzel, not hard to make, a few steps to take as is with most.

Not too shabby, eat'em while they're hot!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

21incher

They look great. Just need a little mustard and a cold beer. digin1
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Delawhere Jack

I was just thinking about trying to make some pretzels a couple days ago. Glad you posted this, now it's a must do. Do you boil them before you bake them? Got a recipe to share?

drobertson

It's on Christy's laptop, and no, no boiling, have heard that just this week, we went with the cinnamon, sugar dusting yesterday, not too shabby, these are not chewy, they are more light and fluffy,  the boiling might be what's needed for the proper texture of a ball park pretzel.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!