iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

34" bar on a fabtek processor head how many drivers on the chai?

Started by affordabletreesd, February 23, 2015, 12:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

affordabletreesd

I need to find out how many drivers are on the chain I bought a machine without any chains to compare

Polish Hammer

what is the model of fabtech head ? and a year ? serial number would be best.
Cat 322c fmhw with waratah 622, Komatsu PC200-7 FM with waratah 622b, Timberjack 450b grapple, timberjack 660c grapple, Tigercat 630c grapple, John Deere 853j Buncher, echo saws

Corley5

My four roller takes 55 drivers but there's a roll pin that can be moved to take 54 or 56 drivers.  I think 55 is the most common.  Mines a model 2000 I think ;)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

deastman

Samsung 130 LCM-3 with Fabtek 4-roller and Cat 554 forwarder, Cat EL 180 excavator, Cat D3C dozer, Cat D7E dozer, '92 Ford LTL 9000 dump, Easy-2-Load 25 Ton tag-a-long, current project under construction: '91 Peterbilt 379 with a Hood 8000 w/extenda-boom loader

lumbertick

Southside

55 also, with new chain at least.  My machine came with a chain that had 54, so that was what I bought, after loosing some knuckle blood and saying a bunch of words that if repeated here would result in a statement that says "(inappropriate language removed by administrator)" I figured out that old chain was a bit stretched out. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

affordabletreesd

I got a chain on it thanks guys it is a 2 roller head model everything seems to be coming together on it I am waiting for a small filter in the back of the machine that was terrible before I move forward and work on tweeking the bar and chain speed ( I'm hoping the new filter fixes it)

Thank You Sponsors!