iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

neat outdoor furniture.

Started by hackberry jake, February 22, 2015, 10:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hackberry jake

https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

yukon cornelius

thats pretty cool! I could see me in that thing and a wind catches the top like a sail and starts the egg rolling.  :D
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Darrel

If I saw something like that, I'd be looking for the hidden video camera. All the laughs and hilarity would end up on facebook and youtube.
1992 LT40HD

If I don't pick myself up by my own bootstraps, nobody else will.

samandothers

WDH

That thing would ride over Magicman's 2 1/2' high stumps  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on February 23, 2015, 08:49:27 PM
That thing would ride over Magicman's 2 1/2' high stumps  :D.

That would make MY heart flutter!  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

drobertson

goes to show there's no end to creativity, man that looks like a napping machine to me! 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

hackberry jake

Speaking of napping... It kinda looks like Poston that's laying in it...
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: hackberry jake on February 23, 2015, 10:35:34 PM
Speaking of napping... It kinda looks like Poston that's laying in it...

Shhhhh!  :D

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

terrifictimbersllc

No reason you couldn't run a sawmill from one of those with wireless remote.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Magicman

Notice that his Purple Drank cup is empty.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

There is no way I would pay $300 for that goat furniture.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

One of two things going on here in this photo,  1) hard day at q-sawing a big sycamore
                                                                     2) too long at the feed  ;D
which is probably why that fellow designed that napping machine! ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Andries

I'm gonna guess that the napster photo was totally due to the surroundings - WDH using loooong words to describe the next cut in the sycamore at Jake's place. Entirely unnerstan'able.

Now, from a Northern point of view, I'm thinking a team of goats pulling that napping furniture . . . now THAT would liven up the next Sycamore Project. Sorta like a team of Huskies pulling a sled - but with that Poston twist added to it. How many goats would it take to get it moving?
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

Magicman

Quote from: Andries on February 24, 2015, 01:06:10 PMHow many goats would it take to get it moving?
One stinking Billy will move everything.....away !!!!   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on February 24, 2015, 01:35:37 PM
Quote from: Andries on February 24, 2015, 01:06:10 PMHow many goats would it take to get it moving?
One stinking Billy will move everything.....away !!!!   :o

....and that has been proven without science.  :D :D :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on February 24, 2015, 11:17:47 AM

Notice that his Purple Drank cup is empty.

You've heard of the Purple Pill ?  smiley_love

Well the Purple Drank does the opposite!  zzzz_smiley

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WDH

Capra aegagrus hircus

You can't run away from your genes. 

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on February 24, 2015, 08:12:05 PM
Capra aegagrus hircus

You can't run away from your genes.

I don't wear genes.....I'm a goat!  :D

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

LeeB

Well now goat, if you're hitting the purple drank because the purple pill ain't working for you maybe you should try the blue pill. The purple pill is to fix the stomach trouble you will get from consuming too much purple drank for too many years.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Thank You Sponsors!