iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I'm still here

Started by marty, March 05, 2002, 06:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty

I'm still around. Thinking today about the tree sale and thought I'd say Hi ;) Sorry haven't been in much but with a teenager on line now hard to get in. Just can't wait to get out in the woods and start working on my place. Something about that air you take in when I'm out there is grand. I'm dedicating this year to planting trees. Hope to get as many as possible. Got people looking out for me for trees that I can rescue from being run over by a bulldozer or even local loggers before they get there. Got around 100 nice spruce trees this fall......Take care and hope all is well with everyone here on the site. Nice-looking jeff 8)........marty ;D

Tom

Don't wait so long, Marty.  We've planted and harvested since Christmas :D  Lots of new folks,

Maybe you need to donate that computer to the kid and get one of your own.  Sounds like a good excuse to go computer shopping to me. ;D

marty

Well it will be a while for a new pc. I had to replace mama's van and they don't give them away. When we had a break I got 400 balsam fir and transplanted them. Now it's too cold and snow yet to think about tree planting yet. I hope winter is like that lion/lamb thing lol :D.......marty ;D

Thank You Sponsors!