iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Re: Should we or shouldnt we?

Started by Pete J, August 14, 2004, 02:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete J

I think weekly would be a good choice. There's been talk about doing something in New England. Maybe you could bring the fire ring with you like a trusted old dog. I hope you do a repeat performance next year whether I make it or not.
Pete

Jeff

I got pprpd.

Post piggy roast partem depression. Look out there to the fire area and wish it was still going on.

My question is:

Is there enough interest to do it again next year?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

MemphisLogger

Ah . . .  come on Jeff,

We haven't been yet  :'(
Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

Jeff

No worries on my side. Tammy and I would love to do it if there is enough interest.

sawwood

I would sure like to see you have one next year Jeff.
 Sure did hate missing this one so will plan on it next
 year if you have it. Give me more time to tell the Miss,

Sawwood
Norwood M4 manual mill, Solar Kiln, Woodmaster
18" planer/molder

Stump Jumper

When I first saw this topic I thought you were debating on covering up your outside wall with all of the FF signatures.

I really enjoyed listened to all of the stories and it does interest my wife and I to go to another Piggy Roast.

We are also suffering from PPRPD really not the depression part been there and done that.
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Jeff

Not really depressed. I look out there and still see the swings and tables and it seems like there ought ta be people out there. Guess I better find a place for the remaining tables. Ain't slowed down since the get together till this week. Now physical therapy has got me plum useless.

Tam-i-am

Kevin and I have PPRPD too!

We enjoyed meeting everyone and would come out again.  But meeting in another location might be a good idea, probably not down south though after seeing the pictures in ARKY's post. ;)
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

WV_hillbilly

You name the place , time and date we'll try to make it .It was a great time and the kids want to know when we are going back to Michigan .
Hillbilly

leweee

Jeff this guy want's to come forsure! 8) 8) 8)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Jeff

The nieghbors commented on what a good group we had, in fact it was one of the neighbors that came over that won the gallon of maple syrup from BBTom. They say ya'll are welcome back to our neighborhood anytime. I figure we still got room here, at least one more years worth of growth anyway. I hope

Paschale

Got some PPRPD myself, and I think the only cure's another Pig Roast!  My vote is a definite yes--how bout this weekend?   :D :D :D

Thanks again for hosting us Jeff, especially us newbies!   ;)  
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

pasbuild

You have to have another piggy roast I already made plans to take the time off  ;) you just gota.
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

CHARLIE

Jeff, I'm all for having another Piggy Roast and I'm all for having it at your place again. Both Donna and I enjoyed ourselves very much. It was fun meeting you and the rest of the members that came. Donna enjoyed visiting with some of the wives.

I have a great idea!  When you put the siding over the Forestry Forum Signatures, use velcro instead of nails. That way you can just remove it each year for more signatures. ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

rbarshaw

I would realy like to get to one, being from michigan myself. With enough warning I might could swing it. Or ya'll could have one a little nearer to South Carolina, we could through a few snakes on the fire with the pig ;D
Been doing so much with so little for so long I can now do anything with nothing, except help from y'all!
By the way rbarshaw is short for Robert Barshaw.
My Second Mill Is Shopbuilt 64HP,37" wheels, still a work in progress.

Buzz-sawyer

Ill be there....life is short, enjoy the fun times when they come along the cost is forgottn long before the good memories :)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

sandmar

Are you kidding me??? I wasn;t there and I enjoyed it! All the stories shared and the pics have brought joy to GA. I just need more details and pictures with captions on the pics ......nosey ain't I?  ;D
Sandmar

Captain

My only regret was not being able to stay LONGER.  Next time, its a family trip.

CAPTAIN

chet

Ya got my vote. But I think we'll need another piggy, cause I think da last one is pretty much history.  ;)
We should have next years at Paul_H's. I always wanted to see that part of da country. We could rent a BIG BUS ta haul everyone dar, and pick up more members along da way.   ;D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Paul_H

Chet,
that sounds like a capital idea 8)

If there is another Pig Roast,I will do my best to be there.I had a great time.
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Corley5

Let's do it again 8) 8) 8) 8)  
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Norm

Patty and I would sure try to make it again, had a great time but didn't have a chance to meet everyone there.

So little time so many legs to talk off. :D

Weekend_Sawyer

Yes Please! I had some PRSA (Pig Roast Separation Anxiety) from missing the last one and Elvis the Road King loves to have a couple of days on the road.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

OneWithWood

By all means we need to do it again 8) 8)

The weekend of Aug 6-7 seems to be a good one.  It was big fun meeting so many members in person.  My wife really enjoyed herself too.  We most certainly will come again.  
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

MULE_MAN

I would like to go and meet everybody !

Jeff Is there going to be another hole digging contest  :D :D ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Thank You Sponsors!