iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Following in the footsteps of her Daddy

Started by LIL, February 11, 2015, 11:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIL

I think Taylor has been paying attention to what her daddy has been doing recently @Ianab   

Snapped these pics at work today.  Ian might need to give her some pointers on personal safety gear next, although I think the Peterson hat is doing a pretty good job of keeping her hair out of her face.

Future Miller?  Quite Possibly with her role models  ;D

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

LeeB

The chainsaw is great. Did dad make that for her? Some steel toe shoes or even just shoes might be a ppe bonus too.  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

LIL

Quote from: LeeB on February 12, 2015, 12:37:27 AM
The chainsaw is great. Did dad make that for her? Some steel toe shoes or even just shoes might be a ppe bonus too.  :D

No the chainsaws are from my work (Kindergarten) - they are used to encourage imaginative play.    Her footwear today were jandals - still no safer.   :D
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

LeeB

I really like the chainsaw. May have to make one for the grandbaby. I bet her daddy will have just as much fun with it as her though.  :D
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

SPD748

The hat on backwards means someone is ready to do some serious work!

-lee
Frick 0 Handset - A continuing project dedicated to my Dad.

410 Deere, 240 Massey... I really need a rough terrain forklift :)

Sawing Since 1-19-2013 @ 3:30 pm
Serving Since 2002
"Some police officers give tickets, some gave all."

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

I like the way she is sizing up the job  ;D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Roxie

Say when

drobertson

Nice pics! and you know, she knows, there is no metal in that tree :D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

thecfarm

Those are some nice pictures.   :)  I have a toy saw someplace. The grandson played with it for years. The "chain" would turn and made a motor noise. I suppose it had batteries in it. I never had to replace them. Which I am shocked. he would play with that thing for hours. Now he wants a real one. But he's not around enough to really teach him how dangerours they are. But I would show him what I was doing when I was cutting a tree down and why. When he was real young I would park the tractor way off but in line so he could see the tree fall. We would go look at the tree and I would tell him what I was looking for and than send him to the tractor to sit on it. Keys would be in my pocket too. It was a long slow walk for him to the tractor.  :( I would cut the tree down,shut the saw off and tell him it's ok now. It was not a long,slow walk back to me.  ;D He loved to see trees fall. He has his own hardhat now.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

Thank You Sponsors!