iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

STIHL 066M (1122) REPARE manual HELP!!

Started by ChrisD6C, February 11, 2015, 06:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisD6C

Hey all I'm in great need of a STIHL 066 shop service manual I'm currently laid off so money is tight other wise I'd have no problem paying for one so Iv been looking for one for free... Here in lies my problem. Iv found free ones on line but every web site I end up at wants me to set up with an " on line library account " they want my credit card info regardless if it's free or not and I'm not to comfortable with that. If any of you know ware I can down load a PDF version of a SHOP SERVICE MANUAL for a STIHL 066M (1122) it would be a huge help. Thanks
"Foresters once foresters twice holy jumpin Jesus Christ flim flam God *DanG who the hell are we foresters foresters foresters wooooo"
STIHL 066 M 32 and 36 inch bars
Husqvarna 252 XP 24 inch bar
Home lite 650 4 foot bar

so il logger

What kind of problem are you having with the 066? If nothing else I'm sure someone here will have advice on how to correct it.

mad murdock

Welcome to the Forestry Forum BTW, what kind of problem are you having?
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

ChrisD6C

It's not so much a problem now (knock on wood lol) I'd just really like to have one when a problem comes up. Although now that I'm thinking about it seems to leak some oil. Now idk if the oiler adjustment has just backed off over time or some other underlying problem. But like I said I'd just like to have one in case. Thank you guys for your help and concern much thanks.
"Foresters once foresters twice holy jumpin Jesus Christ flim flam God *DanG who the hell are we foresters foresters foresters wooooo"
STIHL 066 M 32 and 36 inch bars
Husqvarna 252 XP 24 inch bar
Home lite 650 4 foot bar

shelby78

I can't post it here because its way too big. Pm me or post your email and I will email you a pdf copy. Be patient though.

Thank You Sponsors!